Includes up to one hour of studio time, up to two looks (one change of clothes). Includes one 8x10 print of the client's choice, with moderate retouching. Additional prints are available.
Includes up to two hours of studio time, up to three looks (two changes of clothes). Includes three 8x10 prints of the client's choice, with moderate retouching (8x10's can be of the same image or different images). Additional prints are available.
For those who want an outdoor setting, especially at one of the many Gwinnett couty parks in this area. Best for groups over four people. Includes up to two hours of time, up to three looks (two changes of clothes). Includes three 8x10 prints of the client's choice, with moderate retouching (8x10's can be of the same image or different images). Availability will depend on the weather and may be subject to rescheduling because of inclement weather. Additional prints are available.
For those wanting to obtain a basic head shot and body shot necessary for applying to agencies. Up to one hour of studio time for creating the two specific shots. Change of clothes (for example, leotard to swimsuit) permitted. One finished JPEG image each, cropped and sized for 8x10, included on a CD that the Model receives (along with a signed Photographer release) for having prints made at model's expense at photo finishers.
For those who want to add fresh images to their existing portfolio or create a beginning portfolio. Up to three hours of studio time, five to six looks, variety in lighting setups, head shot and body shot included if desired. One finished JPEG image of each look, cropped and sized for 8x10, included on a CD that the Model receives (along with a signed Photographer release) for having prints made at photo finishers.
I cover events on an hourly rate, with a two hour minimum. Most events can be covered in two to three hours. I do not work any fixed fee arrangements. Client gets a CD containing all useable digital images (unretouched and unedited).
- Monday through Friday Event - $50.00 per hour, two-hour minimum billing
- Saturday Event - $75.00 per hour, two-hour minimum billing
- Sunday or Federal/State Holiday Event - $100.00 per hour, two-hour minimum billing
- Any event hours worked after midnight will be billed at $100.00 per hour regardless of the hourly rate before midnight.
I rarely photograph weddings any more, limiting myself to doing so for a family member or other special relation.
However, I would welcome the chance to do your engagement portrait or bridal portrait and to discuss with you what you can expect in securing the services of a wedding photographer. I can also refer you to several wedding photograpers whose work I trust and who would be glad to work with you.
For photography on location an hour's drive time or over 40 miles from my home in Lawrenceville, I bill travel time at $25.00 per hour.
- 16x20 - $59.95
- 11x14 - $29.95
- 8x12 - $11.95
- 8x10 - $9.95
- 5x7 - $5.95
- 4x6 - $4.95
- Wallets (2.5x3.5) - $9.95 (set of eight, same image)
- Standard Package (all the same image) - $29.95 (1 - 8x10, 2 - 5x7, and 8 wallets)
- Family Package (all the same image) - $79.95 (4 - 8x10, 8 - 5x7, and 12 wallets)
- Larger custom prints - 16x20 up to 30x40 inches (2-1/2 x 3-1/3 feet) are available. Priced on request.
- For custom enlargements, a variety of finishes (e.g., canvas texture, mounted, etc.) are available. Also priced on request.
Clients also agree
to sign a model
release contract that
gives me the rights to use the images to display on my Web site,
to show to potential clients, and for advertising, business, and
purposes of trade.